Bellissima Egg White Skin Whitening Beauty Soap Review

Friday, December 22, 2017


Before this ends let me give you a review about a product that shook the entire blogosphere this year. It is none other than the Bellissima Egg White Skin Whitening Beauty Soap. Honestly, I've been switching to different soaps from time to time, especially when I feel like the soap is making my face oilier and my body even drier. Just when I decided to switch again that I've heard of Bellissima Egg White and gave it a try. I was kind of skeptical at first, it is the first time I've heard of a soap made from egg whites. But then I remembered the Korean beauty shows that I used to watch back then, one of the tips they have given is to put egg white on the face for a homemade face mask. So I said to myself, hey why not give it a try.


Curious as a cat, I searched for the benefits of egg white on the face. Here's what I found out:
* It can tighten and close up large pores because it has astringent properties that can help shrink your pores by tightening the skin.
* As mentioned above, it can tighten your skin, which smoothes out your wrinkles.
* Controls oily skin.
* Prevents and get rid of acne, acne is caused by over excretion of sebum or excess oil on your face since egg white is good for controlling oily skin, therefore, it can prevent and fight off acne.
* Whiten or brighten skin.

Just wow, never thought that egg white has a lot of benefits. That's why as soon as i bought it, I felt so giddy to use it.

MY VERDICT:



After a week of using this, my skin got smoother and a bit whiter. Do take note that I am using this not only for my face but for my body as well. Now the skin on my body feels so soft to touch and it moisturizes my skin, it used to be a bit flaky like a soil all dried up. I've read that the reason for dry skin is usually because of harsh soaps because it tends to suck up all the moisture from your skin. Thank goodness Bellissima Egg White is a mild soap, goodbye dry flaky skin. I swear your skin will be feeling smooth and soft just like a baby even without using lotion. Plus the scent is heavenly, not the kind of scent that will make you sneeze, it is just mild if I have the time I would smell this all day. Oh, for my face -- it really did control the oiliness without making the face dry, face feels so clean from dirt right after using it, I also noticed that it brightened up my skin. The cute egg shape of the soap made it easier for it to grip. I observed that it does not melt easily, unlike the other soaps that I have used before.



Bellissima Egg white soap is heaven-sent! I'll definitely stick with this soap for a long period of time. It is just the perfect soap for me, it is mild yet effective. I will certainly buy this again! This soap is affordable, only costs 55 pesos. Where can you buy this? Well, it is available at any Puregold stores nationwide.

FUN FACT: This soap is MADE FROM PHILIPPINES. Local products definitely stepped up their game!

Want to know more about them?
Follow Bellissima Egg White soap on their social media platforms:
Instagram: @bellissimaeggwhite
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bellissimaeggwhite/



1 comment

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. best dermal fillers wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© with love, mary. Design by FCD.