A Touch of Pink

Thursday, February 1, 2018


Hi dearies! I'm back!! This time with another fashion blog post and also this will be my first post for the year 2018. I deeply apologize for not being so active on my blog lately. In fact, I have a lot of topics in mind that I want to share with you all I just don't know where to begin with. But then, what better way to begin this year than to start it fashionably. Nuff talking, let's get this party started! Oh I mean this post started.



If you are following me on my instagram account (@itsjoycesalvador) then you might have noticed that I've been wearing rompers a lot lately. Why? Rompers help me save a lot of time from mixing and matching clothes. I was also in a hurry that's why I settled with this romper. To all the busy girls out there, a romper is your best friend. 



To be honest, this romper is actually too big for me. I bought this romper at Forever 21's buy one take one sale. I fell in love with this at first sight! I couldn't let go of it even though I knew so well that it wouldn't fit me. So what I did for this romper to fit me is I used a safety pin in the back area. You know what they say, if there's a will there's a way. Hahaha. Oh and I got one tip for all the petite girls, wearing a V-neck or a low neck outfit help if you want to look taller or elongated, got to bring out those collar bones honey!


To make the entire outfit more appealing I added some jewelry. Adding some jewelry to your outfits really does go a long way, so make sure to add just the right amount and not go over the top with it. I decided to go for gold so it will be in contrast with the color of my romper and also the color of my bag is rose pink, rose pink and gold looks good together. 



Speaking of the bag here's a close-up view of what I was pertaining to earlier. I bought this one in Secosana. This is currently my favorite bag because I really love the color and the texture of it. Plus my gadgets fit well inside, this is one of the things that I consider whenever I choose a bag, everything that I need should fit inside.



Now let's move on to my shoes. I bought this in SM, yes, it is from Parisian. There's a funny story behind this. My feet are small, I'm just a size 5 or less than 5. Sometimes I had to buy at the children's section. The shame I had to go through just to buy a shoe that fits me. Huhuhu! The shoes in the children's section are cute though! But this sandal in the women's section really caught my eye. The sandal that I tried on was size 6 or 7 so I asked the saleslady for size 5. Many people were buying the same sandal too because of that they run out of stock for size 5. My heart ached when the sales lady told me there was no size 5. I did not give up though! I looked at every sandal of this design to see if I could find a size 5. Then I saw a display of the same sandal, I prayed that it will be size 5 and it is! It is size 5! The only size 5 left! I was so glad that I immediate bought it, didn't cared that it is the display piece. 



To sum it all up, here's a summary of my outfit.

Romper: Forever 21
Bag: Secosana
Shoes: SM Parisian 

And, that's it! Thank you for taking your time to read this blog post. I really do appreciate it. I will also appreciate your comments, what can you say about this outfit? Do you like rompers too? Got any questions for me? Feel free to comment it down below. 

Before I end this let me leave you a quote by Ralph Lauren: "Fashion is about something that comes from within you."

With Love,
Mary. 

2 comments

  1. Mary Joyce! I love love love rompers too. It only gets awkward when you have to go to the restroom. Good job on finding your size with those shoes though! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toni! :) Im glad you love rompers too! And yes! Hahaha! It does get awkward in the restroom, one minute you are fully clothed then the next you are all naked in the restroom. Lol. Thank you so much bb! :) Thank you also for commenting. Love yaaa! <3

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© with love, mary. Design by FCD.